Wednesday, May 24, 2006

There must be a devil between us...or whores in my head.

Warning: The title may be the most interesting part of this post. I am writing out of complete boredom; proceed with caution-

It was another lonely night at Unamed Company. [edited for content, must not compromise "confidentiality"...bummer right?] Is it possible that I've become merely an appendage to the machine of "the man"? Best not to think of these things...

Anyway, with SH8H wifey off in Kansas, I have the clothing/book landfill that was once my apartment all to myself! Whatever will I do? I guess ideally I would pack, but that's probably not realistic. No, as an official notch on my geek belt, I have made grand plans of cataloguing my CDs between social engagements. (Quick Survey: How geeky do you think it is to be excited about creating an excel spreadsheet to catalogue your music collection by artist, album, and year?)

Man, coming up a little dry this post....um...ok, ok here we go. So after careful consideration I've decided to go to Bonnaroo this year. Now Tara, I know what you're thinking... Yes, I know the line of cars will be a minimum of five miles long (You showed me the pictures), and yes there will be mud, it will be hot, and I will get 484548945489 bug bites. But I've been in sweat lodges, so I'm not too worried about the heat getting me down; lines don't bother me out much because I don't drive and I generally don't care. Ok, the bug thing will definitely freak me out, but then again I squatted in that creepy building at Elsewhere Artist Collaborative in Greensboro, NC, and there were all kinds of chiggers and shit, and fucking roaches, and somehow I made it through. Am I just kidding myself? Perhaps...but the truth is I like the whole road trip festival camping dirty crowded loud hot hippie-infested sort of thing. I used to live for this shit, and you know what I always say: you're never too young to feel the need to relive your youth. That's why I'll be starting the draft of my memoir upon graduation.

Congratulations for making it to the end of the post! As a token of my gratitude, here. Go on...click it.

And thanks to Brian for noticing my iRonic white earbuds plugged into my MP3 CD player. <3 mm

2 doubleshot soy lattes with no foam:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post but nothing to click for the token. That's okay, the pleasure of reading was its own reward... Um, there's bug infestations at Bonnaroo?

7:31 PM  
Blogger self-h8ting hipster said...

link fixed. check it out. In fact, for your patience, here is another: http://www.transnationalblueblood.com/BLOGBOY/frame1.html

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home