Saturday, August 26, 2006

Neurontin/Effexor XR/Trazadone/Klonopin/Celexa/Zyprexa/Depacote(sp?)/Atavan/Aderol Nation?

A conversation with JD today reminded me of my occasionally forgotten dream to turn my "life that is the work of bad fiction" into a cheesy memoir. My target audience, naturally, would be those between the ages of 14 and 19. It wouldn't be intentionally cheesy, but it seems that my kind of story is a common sort for these things.
The question is, at what age/point in life can you write a memoir? It's not like you can write a part 2 when things get more interesting. Or can you? And how full of myself am I for asking?
Does anyone care about this?

Alright, enough of this self indulgence...
Who's psyched about fucking Lou Reed performing Berlin!!! Holy shit, that album is pure genius. Somehow I have yet to see Lou Reed, and I mean "let's face it, (he)should be dead." But now...now I have my chance...for $65. Hm...

Um...what else, what...else... The truth is I don't have much to say at the moment. I'm just really, really bored at work. I'm sure some of you can relate. In fact I would imagine some of you are very bored...right...now. And you're thinking to yourself, "is this all this bitch has got? Cuz you gotta do better than that if you want to stay on my bored at work favorite blogs." Well I'm sorry to disappoint, but I...don't care.
L8r.

2 doubleshot soy lattes with no foam:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is David Root and i would like to show you my personal experience with Klonopin.

I am 25 years old. Have been on Klonopin for at least 4 months now. Started taking it for anxiety and a chemically induced teeth grinding problem from an antidepressant. It works great. It helps with the teeth grinding, and I take a very low dose of it. I don't abuse it. Abuse it, and your asking for problems. I don't see a problem with addiction (I was in a situation where I was without it for 4 days, and I was fine).

I have experienced some of these side effects-
None, a little sleepiness, but nothing ground breaking

I hope this information will be useful to others,
David Root

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had anxiety before, but I got a lot better now, thanks to www.medsheaven.com I HIGHLY recommend ordering from them, they have a section on their website for anxiety pills and the best part there is no prescription required!!! uc

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home