Wednesday, June 14, 2006

On the road again

Many of you already know that I am leaving tonight for "Rock'n'roll fantasy weekend." Sadly, faithful readers, this means that I will be taking a hiatus until at least Tuesday. But I don't want anyone to get lonely, so here are some suggestions of how you can cope with my absence:

Look through old blog entries and click on all the links. Mine is one of those blogs that gets better with every read; you can always discover something new

Watch episodes of The Maxx on youtube.com. That shit is fucking great.

Go to Bushwick Country Club, Union Pool, or Atlantic Center and take photobooth pictures with a printout of my blog.

Think up some witty/snide comments to post when I get back.

Make some fresh hummus and send it to me next week.

Use your imagination...it'll be ok. I'm always blogging in spirit.

Godspeed!

1 doubleshot soy lattes with no foam:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your Fantasy Weekend. Your blogs will be missed, but I'm sure you'll far more than make up for them when you get back Tuesday.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home