Monday, December 18, 2006

Does anyone read this anymore?

For those of you who have been sick with worry, alas, I am still alive. I've holed myself up in the studio working for the last three months and have surfaced to find that much has changed (Let's all hope that Britney starts shelling out some cash for PANTIES).
Anyway I digress...I shall try to keep up with the updates next semester and muster up a decent post in the coming weeks. Perhaps a new leaf shall be turned for this h8ter.
Until then, um...wait.

3 doubleshot soy lattes with no foam:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally!
Just when I thought blogging was soooo over.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*blogs*

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha a Britney no panty joke. How very witty.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home